David's lifelong passion has been helping people. As a school teacher for nine years, he was given the opportunity to change young peoples' lives through music education. He has since taken that passion and the skills he developed throughout his time in education and has transferred them directly into real estate. David will work diligently to get you smoothly from "We love it!" to "Welcome home!"
Full Time, Full Service REALTOR® with over 2 years of experience.
- Keller Williams Greater Quad Cities, 2018 to Present
- Licensed in Iowa & Illinois
Awards and Accomplishments
- Ranked in the TOP 2% of teams in the Quad City Area Realtor Association for 2019 (based on both sales volume and units)
- Keller Williams BOLD Graduate, 2020
- Keller Williams International Triple Gold Medal Award, 2019
Graduated in 2010 from University of Northern Iowa with a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Education (BME).
Highly proficient in many computer and web applications which will enhance the marketing of your property or help you find the perfect home for your needs. Top notch communication and negotiation skills to help achieve his clients desired results.
Husband and daddy life, technology, photography, music composition, music arranging for show choirs, watching superhero movies and interesting "hmm I didn't know that" YouTube videos, food, landscaping, gardening, anything outdoors, European history, and hanging out with family and friends.