As an agent who's a lifelong resident and an expert in the greater Quad Cities area, Natalie brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here.
Full Time, Full Service REALTOR® and Broker Associate with over 13 years of experience.
- Keller Williams Greater Quad Cities, 2014 to Present
- Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors, 2007 to 2014
- Licensed in Iowa & Illinois
Awards and Accomplishments
- Ranked in the TOP 2% of agents and teams in the Quad City Area Realtor Association for 2019 (based on both sales volume and units)
- Keller Williams (Five Time) BOLD Graduate, 2015-2020
- Keller Williams International Triple Gold Medal Award, 2019
- Keller Williams International Double Gold Medal Award, 2018
- Ranked as one of America’s Best Real Estate Agents by REAL Trends sponsored by Zillow Group, 2017
- Keller Williams International Triple Gold Medal Award, 2017
- Keller Williams International Double Gold Medal Award, 2016
- Locals Love Us Award, Voted as one of the Best Real Estate Agents in the Quad Cities, 2014-2015
- Keller Williams International Gold Medal Award, 2015
- Keller Williams International Gold Medal Award, 2014
- Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent Award, 2014
- Ruhl&Ruhl Double Diamond Club, 2013
- Ruhl&Ruhl Diamond Club, 2012
- Ranked as the number one new construction agent in the Quad City Area Realtor Association for 2011 (based on units sold)
- Ruhl&Ruhl Diamond Club, 2011
- Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors Top Sales – Davenport Office, 2011
- Ruhl&Ruhl Platinum Club, 2010
- Ruhl&Ruhl Platinum Club, 2009
- Ruhl&Ruhl Silver Club, 2008
- Ruhl&Ruhl Bronze Club, 2007
- Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors New Associate of the Year – Davenport Office, 2007
Designations and Certifications
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
- Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing®
Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Western Illinois University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management.
Highly proficient in many computer and web applications which will enhance the marketing of your property.
Music, technology, photography, reading, anything outdoors and hanging out with family, friends, and her two crazy Boston Terriers.